Monday, November 10, 2008

What is this ?

What is going on. Why is this all so hard for you. Why are you trying to hurt me.
I dont understand...when for the past three weeks It seems all I've been saying to you is im sorry.
Yet your still so angry. Saying I'm not myself when I'm around her. I'm never myself. You said so yourself. I'm so frusterated with you. I dont know what I can say or what I can do to get through to you. To make you understand how much I care for you.
Why can't you understand. Why is it so hard for you to see.
There is a difference.
You wont let me know.
You say I wouldnt know as if I'm taking myself out of your life as if I'm not caring about you. When just this past friday I texted you worried. I could tell somthing was wrong and I asked you. You told me nothing, How can I help you when You dont tell me when you need help.
If you were crying. I'd drop everything to be with you.
I would
But she is my freind. I have really grown close to her. I enjoy being with her. You dont have to like her..

I'm trying so hard..I honestly don't know what else I can do. I know that if I stoped being her friend you would like me more and that everything would get a little better. But..how can you ask me to do that..I like being her freind. How can you ask me that. How could you make me choose. This is unfair..and me in this position is horrible.
If your going to fight with me lets fight about You and Me not me you and her. I love you. I'm so fucking pissed with this fucking shit.

No comments: