Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sad I can't spell.

I'm gone. Without friends without Loved ones. I'm gone. Wasted away and dead. I'm sue thats not me, but how easily it can be. Strong for now. But for how long will I be strong for ? Survival is a choice...honestly I havnt chosen to die or to survive. I'm on the fence I wonder what I'll survive for..then again I wonder what I will die for. A selfish act, this kind of ticking suicide. In time will I let myself die. A worthy cause to survive and yet I wonder if I am capable of it. If I am strong enough for life. I contemplate death in the sense of it being a chance. Will I allow myself to die ? Can I survive ? These questions arise as I drift from reality and fade into fantasy. This direction is one without maps and lacking any kinda of path, a general place with a general destination. I know they both intend for substance.
I'm honest with me and with you. This is whats on my mind. Scary maybe. Morbid, yes. But real nonetheless.
On the fence.

No comments: