Saturday, December 20, 2008

Look

What happens now is somthing I could never map out. This is somthing massive somthing working and alive. How fast everything will change.
You are no longer apart of my life, by choice you and I have begun to drift apart. It's sad and its unfortunate. I tried but there is only so much one can do alone. One down.
Ever loved, and always with me suddnely you are gone. I have not said goodbye beacuse I know I will see you again. What I don't know is what this means. Your apart of the plan that can not be planned. I wonder if I am changing, I wonder how this will work out. I want you to be with me. I want chicago more then I want anything and yet I worrie. Time is a dangerous thing, how easily it can kill us but how easily it has made us.
New and yet so much of who I am, and who I want to be around. Mature much like me, and with plans with goals. I love being with her and around her, we get along so well it seems. She may be apart of my future...

Look, at whats happend. Look at what could. Hello future goodbye ideals.

No comments: